Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heart #7, and Photos from a Late Winter Walk

We enjoyed lovely temperatures in the 50s and 60s this past Thursday and Friday, so I took a walk on Friday afternoon to a small stream near our home. And came upon Heart #7 in a neighbor's front yard.



Some leftover weeds from summer blowing in the warm breeze that ruffled my hair. 



The stream that had had so little water in last summer was positively roaring. I dipped my hand in and felt the cold. I sat on a rock and let the sun warm my back, and asked Nature and the Universe for guidance at this difficult time in my life.



Came across this swan on the way home, "swimming" in someone's front yard.

Though the weather is back to normal for February, I was glad for a brief taste of things to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment