Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Happy Couple

Here is No. 6 in the series of February hearts. As some of you may know, I love collecting vintage 1920s wedding photographs. When I was married in 1988, we had a 1920s wedding, and I had my dress made to look like my grandmother's from 1929. Having Grandma's picture wasn't enough, so several years ago I began bidding on ebay photographs from my favorite historical era.

This is one of the photographs I won in an auction. I used it in an photo album/art journal I made to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Oh how I wish you could see my great grandmother's wedding photos - all of the wedding party in fabulous 1920s attire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your photos sometime, if you have scans! I have a flickr group for 1920s wedding stuff, too. You're welcome to join!

    ReplyDelete